Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors’ four offices in New Jersey – Lambertville, Mount Laurel, Roseland, and Shrewsbury – manage the employee benefit plans¬†for private entity businesses throughout the Northeast Region. We serve businesses of all sizes ‚Äď small, medium, and large, and from all industry sectors including technology, healthcare, fashion, non-profit, construction, and environmental services.
- Employee Benefits Consulting & Brokerage – targeted representation through experience, technical expertise, state-wide community engagement, and unparalleled market strength.¬† Brokerage, consulting, renewal management; claims review & analysis; review & cost saving strategies; competitive quoting, and¬†rate negotiation.
- Labor Relations & Human Resources Support – coordination of new carrier implementation processes including onsite employee education¬†and enrollment meetings with the goal to create an environment that will allow for a smooth transition, as well as guidance on State and Federal regulations (i.e., FMLA, COBRA, PPACA, HIPAA, ERISA, NJ Family Leave Act).
- Client Service & Claims Adjudication – a dedicated account management team provides day to day client service to contact with questions, new carrier implementation meetings, ¬†onsite employee education & enrollment meetings, distribution of¬†enrollment procedures, resolve administrative and (elevated) claims issues, health & wellness campaigns, Benefit Resource Cards, and an Online Benefits Center.
- Compliance & Regulatory Guidance – continual monitoring of any health, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other insurance industry legislative activity that could affect our clients’ current benefit plans.¬† Guidance, consultation and updates of legislative activity, as well as State and Federal regulations; updates on PPACA (Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act)¬†and the implications to private sector businesses; assist with obtaining an ERISA (Employee Retirement¬†Security Income Act)¬†compliant Summary Plan Description (SPD).
- Enrollment Decision & Support Technology – we deliver solutions that best fits each clients’ needs to create efficiencies within their organizations and enhance the employee’s experience with their benefit plans.¬† These current and emerging technologies simplify Human Resources by consolidating systems that manage HR, benefit plans, and payroll.
Our parent company, Brown & Brown, Inc. is ranked as the sixth largest independent insurance brokerage firm in the United States, as well as in the world.¬† With over 8,500 employees and over 170 offices in 38 states, B&B and its subsidiaries offer a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide.
For more information regarding Employee Benefit plans¬†for your business, email Billy MacNair, Vice President of Employee Benefits for Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors¬†at firstname.lastname@example.org.