Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors’ four offices in New Jersey – Lambertville, Mount Laurel, Roseland, and Shrewsbury – manage the employee benefit plans¬†for private entity businesses throughout the Northeast Region. We serve businesses of all sizes ‚Äď small, medium, and large, and from all industry sectors including technology, healthcare, fashion, non-profit, construction, and environmental services.
- Employee Benefits Consulting & Brokerage – targeted representation through experience, technical expertise, state-wide community engagement, and unparalleled market strength.¬† Brokerage, consulting, renewal management; claims review & analysis; review & cost saving strategies; competitive quoting, and¬†rate negotiation.
- Labor Relations & Human Resources Support – coordination of new carrier implementation processes including onsite employee education¬†and enrollment meetings with the goal to create an environment that will allow for a smooth transition, as well as guidance on State and Federal regulations (i.e., FMLA, COBRA, PPACA, HIPAA, ERISA, NJ Family Leave Act).
- Client Service & Claims Adjudication – a dedicated account management team provides day to day client service to contact with questions, new carrier implementation meetings, ¬†onsite employee education & enrollment meetings, distribution of¬†enrollment procedures, resolve administrative and (elevated) claims issues, health & wellness campaigns, Benefit Resource Cards, and an Online Benefits Center.
- Compliance & Regulatory Guidance – continual monitoring of any health, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other insurance industry legislative activity that could affect our clients’ current benefit plans.¬† Guidance, consultation and updates of legislative activity, as well as State and Federal regulations; updates on PPACA (Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act)¬†and the implications to private sector businesses; assist with obtaining an ERISA (Employee Retirement¬†Security Income Act)¬†compliant Summary Plan Description (SPD).
- Enrollment Decision & Support Technology – we deliver solutions that best fits each clients’ needs to create efficiencies within their organizations and enhance the employee’s experience with their benefit plans.¬† These current and emerging technologies simplify Human Resources by consolidating systems that manage HR, benefit plans, and payroll.
Our parent company, Brown & Brown, Inc. is ranked as the sixth largest independent insurance brokerage firm in the United States, as well as in the world.¬† With over 9,500 employees and 290+ offices, B&B and its subsidiaries offer a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide.
For more information regarding Employee Benefit plans for your business or organization, contact¬†Billy MacNair, Senior Vice President at email@example.com.