We deliver the Enrollment and Decision Support Technology solution that best fits each clientsâ€™ needs to create efficiencies within their businesses and organizations and enhance the employeeâ€™s experience with their benefit programs. These current and emerging technologies simplify Human Resources by consolidating systems that manage Human Resources, employee benefit programs, and payroll.Â These platforms also enable employees access to benefits information 24/7 via desktop, table, and mobile devices, and with the rise of Telemedicine and Telehealth, access to a physician through their devices.
- Stand-alone employee benefit election platforms capable of connecting to a clientâ€™s existing Human Capital Management (HCM)/payroll technology, or recommendation of a new technologyÂ – Our firm has HCM experts available to help employers leverage technology solutions that align with their business or organization to streamline their Human Resources, the employee benefits open enrollmentÂ processes, and payroll.Â
- Cloud-based integrated employee benefits enrollment platforms with employee self-service offerings –Â Desktop, tablet, and mobile access available 24/7, including insurance carrier connections, for employees to access information, and enroll in available benefits.
- ACA (Affordable Care Act) Tracking Tools for compliance updates, and annual reporting
- Provide decision support tools for employers wanting Private Exchanges or Defined Contribution Plans
- Telemedicine and Telehealth â€“ The rise of these services are quickly developing as a cost-effective benefits for employers, as well as enabling employees with physician access through their desktop, tablet, or mobile device 24/7.
- Provide access to HR Workplace Services* – The need for pro-active, consultative Human Resource services is profound, therefore, Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors has partnered with HR Workplace Services to provide assistance with the day to day Human Resource issues that can arise.Â They can also work with clients to build an Human Resources infrastructure and strategy that protects the business or organization long-term.
- Online Benefits Center (OBC) – WeÂ offerÂ this consolidated, customized, and secure resource tool to provide your employeesÂ with your benefits program summaries and forms into an easy to understand format, as well as useful links to your insurance carriers, provider and hospital research tools, health and wellness resources, and much more.Â The “OBC” can be found on our site, www.advisorsbb.com.
*A dedicated team of Human Resource professionals available via phone or email for Human Resource, and regulatory compliance issue guidance and informationÂ on employee benefit topics such as Health Care Reform, COBRA, HIPAA, Overage Dependents, Disability, FMLA, Medicare Part D, employee handbook review, and much more.
Choose the advisor that will work to your benefit.Â Call 888-537-2829.