We specialize in employee benefits for school districts, municipalities, andÂ private businesses of all sizes. This industry specialization requires us to provide the very best in targeted representation through experience, technical expertise, state-wide community engagement, and unparalleled market strength.
- Benefits brokerage, consulting, optimization, and renewal management – Our collective experience dates back to 1972 which gives our clients peace of mind when it comes to securing a benefits plan that best suits the needs of their employees and business or organization. With four offices throughout New Jersey â€“ Lambertville, Moorestown/Mt. Laurel, Roseland, and Shrewsbury â€“ we are positioned to offer clients a local presence and understanding, while leveraging our global standing in the employee benefits marketplace.
- Utilization/claims review and analysis – Our teams examine monthly, quarterly, and/or annualÂ claims experience depending on business or organizationÂ group size and insurance carrier reporting guidelines.
- Financial review and identification of cost saving strategies – We conduct a complete review of an existing employee benefit plan including benefit levels, claims experience, funding arrangements, and contractual obligations to identify group specific trends and help determine a realistic budget estimate.
- Develop a long-term employee benefits and cost containment strategy based on utilization – We explore cost containment measures that will positively impact a business’s future claims experience, and develop a long-term benefit plan strategy.
- Evaluation of available insurance products, both current and new, to provide the best solutions available – Our firm consistently evaluates what insurance products are available, and identifies new options to provide our clients with the best solutions available.
- Competitive quoting – We compare and contrast submitted proposals with current programs while placing particular emphasis on benefits and financials, as well as, network access and benefits administration.
- Underwriting and rate negotiation with current and alternative carriers – We thoroughly analyze the claims experience and underwriting formula and negotiate in most cases directly with the underwriting management of the insurance carriers to provide our clients with the best possible rates.
- Provide customized benefits comparison for open enrollment – We provide onsite employee education and enrollment meetings.Â If a new insurance carrier is being implemented,Â we create and distribute a customized open enrollment brochure/benefits comparison at open enrollment, distribute detailed instructions on how to enroll, and who to contact from our firm with any questions or problems.
Choose the advisor that will work to your benefit.Â Call 888-537-2829.