Our firm continually monitors any health, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other insurance industry legislative activity that could affect our clients‚Äô current, and future,¬†benefit programs. Our¬†firm provides a variety of resources to assist clients in complying with federal legislation and state mandates.
- Guidance, consultation, and updates on legislative activity – We provide legislative updates on topics that impact your benefits program now and in the future,¬†as well as¬†prepare templates for required annual employer notices. Our parent company, Brown & Brown Insurance, offers benefits related legal counsel to our clients, while our internal dedicated service teams provides regulatory and compliance guidance.
- Updates on PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordability Care Act)¬†and implications to private and public sectors, as well as state mandates – Our teams’ knowledge of Health Care Reform’s continually changing landscape is up-to-the-minute.
- Provide access to HR Workplace Services* – Due to the ever-evolving climate of constant change within healthcare and human capital management, the need for a pro-active, consultative Human Resources service is profound. Brown & Brown has partnered with HR Workplace Services, which is a dedicated team of Human Resource professionals available via phone or email to provide guidance on Human Resource issues and regulatory compliance on benefit topics.
- Review current plan documents and/or benefit booklets for compliance
- Provide a template for required Annual Employer Notices
- Assist with obtaining an ERISA compliant Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Provide periodic Health Care Reform updates from the law firm of Miller Johnson** – These updates include quarterly webinars from Miller Johnson, who Brown & Brown contracts with nationally to assist our clients with regulatory matters.
- Guidance on State & Federal regulations such as FMLA, COBRA, PPACA, HIPAA, ERISA, and NJ Family Leave Act
* A dedicated team of Human Resource professionals available via phone or email for Human Resources, and regulatory compliance issue guidance on benefit topics such as Health Care Reform, COBRA, HIPAA, Overage Dependents, Disability, FMLA, Medicare Part D, employee handbook review, and much more.
** Brown & Brown Insurance¬†contracts with Miller Johnson, a nationally recognized law firm, for assistance on healthcare reform related matters.
Choose the advisor that will work to your benefit.¬† Call 888-537-2829.