We focus on understanding our clients‚Äô needs and delivering solutions. Our people, expertise and service make a difference, providing solutions and results for our clients.
- Dedicated account management team responsible for day to day client service – Our service team is available to resolve any issues that may arise such as claims or billing issues, or any other benefits administration issues such as enrollment changes, exception requests, etc.
- Designated team member from our firm to contact with questions – This team member is responsible for service issues and claims assistance for an organization’s employees to ensure resolution on a timely and accurate basis.
- Distribute enrollment procedures for new carriers – We create and distribute a customized open enrollment brochure/benefits comparison at open enrollment, and distribute detailed instructions on how to enroll with the new carrier, and who to contact from our firm with any questions or problems.
- Resolve administrative and claims issues (i.e., billing, enrollment changes, exception requests) – This is available through¬†your dedicated¬†account management¬†team and service team member.
- Health & wellness campaigns or fairs – We assist with ongoing annual events such as¬†employee health¬†fairs, flu clinics, as well as the materials (banners, flyers, signage, email)¬†to promote these events.
- Employee communication – We provide onsite education meetings, including open enrollment.
- Benefit Resource Cards – We¬†furnish a consolidated tool that provide benefits information on a wallet-sized card for your employee’s convenience – outlining coverage and plan type, carrier contact information, group number and Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors contact information.
- New Carrier implementation meetings – We explain the benefits being offered and answer any questions about the benefits program, as well as highlight the difference between the carriers, and the potential impact on employees and their families.
- Onsite employee education and enrollment meetings – We provide employees¬†with all of the necessary ¬†information¬†pertaining to¬†open enrollment, including new carrier implementation.
- Online Benefits Center¬†through www.advisorsbb.com – We¬†offer¬†this consolidated resource providing your employees¬†with your benefits summaries and forms into an easy to understand format, as well as useful links to your insurance carriers, provider and hospital research tools, health and wellness resources, and much more
Choose the advisor that will work to your benefit.¬† Call 888-537-2829.