Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors has four offices in New Jersey – Lambertville, Moorestown, Roseland, and Shrewsbury, that manage employee benefits for over 300 school districts and 40 municipalities in New Jersey,Â as well asÂ over $90 million in premium. We specialize in the challenging and complex area of providing public sector clients with high quality, cost effective employee benefits.
- Employee Benefits Consulting & Brokerage – targeted representation through experience, technical expertise, state-wide community engagement, and unparalleled market strength.Â Brokerage, consulting, renewal management; claims review & analysis; review & cost saving strategies; competitive quoting, andÂ rate negotiation.
- Labor Relations & Human Resources Support – coordination of new carrier implementation processes including onsite employee education & enrollment meetings, collective bargaining, act as a resource during contract negotiations, guidance on State and Federal regulations (i.e., FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA).
- Client Service & Claims Adjudication – a dedicated account management team provides day to day client service to contact with questions, distribution ofÂ enrollment procedures, resolve administrative and (elevated) claims issues, health & wellness campaigns, Benefit Resource Cards, and an Online Benefits Center.
- Compliance & Regulatory Guidance – continual monitoring of any health, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other insurance industry legislative activity that could affect our clients’ current benefit programs.Â Guidance, consultation and updates of legislative activity, as well as guidance on State and Federal regulations.
- Enrollment Decision & Support Technology – we deliver solutions that best fits each clients’ needs to create efficiencies within their organizations and enhance the employee’s experience with their benefits.Â These current and emerging technologies simplify Human Resources by consolidating systems that manage HR, benefits, and payroll.
Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors’Â collective history of serving public sector clients dates to 1972 and offers our clients the peace of mind that no one understand their world better than we do.
Our parent company, Brown & Brown, Inc. is ranked as the sixth largest independent insurance brokerage firm in the United States, as well as in the world.Â With over 8,500 employees and over 170 offices in 38 states, B&B and its subsidiaries offer a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide.
For more information on Employee Benefits for your school district or municipality, email Phyllis LoSapio at Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors, email@example.com.