Account Management Service Team
Each of our clients has a dedicated account management team responsible for the day to day service of the account. We place a great deal of emphasis on client service at all levels and by all means. Our team approach to account management has given our clients an extremely high level of satisfaction and security.
"B&B Benefit Advisors provides excellent service, renewal savings, collective bargaining expertise, and regulatory guidance to make sure we are compliant with the ever changing legislative landscape. Our staff and employees are very happy to have them working for us as they really do make a difference."
- Joanne Clement, School Business Administrator Clementon Board of Education
- Resolve any issues that may arise such as claims or billing issues or any other administration issues such as enrollment changes, exception requests, etc.
- HR Workplace Services – dedicated team of HR professionals available via phone or email to provide guidance on HR issues and regulatory compliance on benefit topics such as Health Care Reform, COBRA, HIPAA, Disability, FMLA and NJ Family Leave Act, Medicare Part D, employee handbook review, etc.
- Provide benefits education for employees ranging from new hire orientation meetings, new carrier implementation meetings, health fairs or a more confidential benefits question and answer session
- Keep current with all legislative activity including policy and procedure updates for all lines of insurance such as medical, dental, prescription, vision, short and long term disability, life, student accident, long term care, Section 125, FSA, etc.